No, I don't know that at all.  I understand the reluctance to use that terminology, but strictly speaking you're wrong.  Reactance networks are reciprocal ... they don't care in the least which direction power is heading.  The combination of the feedline, the "antenna tuner", and the output impedance  of the transmitter reflect back along the feedline to the antenna the same reactance that you would use at the antenna feed point to zero out the total reactance there ... i.e., "tune" it.  The only difference lies with their respective losses., and if you had lossless feedline and lossless components there would be no difference at all.

It's basic network physics, and reciprocity is reciprocity.

73,
Dave   AB7E