Or, perhaps experienced users can tell me that the tuning works
quick enough that even if I try to confuse it the KAT500 will be
quick enough that it isn't an issue.
Since there is no overlap among the 160m inverted-L, LPDA (20-10)
and 6 meter Yagi, I would put them on the manual switch on one port.
That would leave the vertical and dipole on their own ports.

The KAT500 memorizes tuning by band and port so you should be able
to recall the memorized settings for frequency/band without any
confusion when selecting antennas/bands.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV