If you are seeing a majority of the decodes in which the DT is less than <0.5 seconds, your computer clock is close enough for reliable contacts and decodes.   The software should handle decodes with a DT up to 2.0 seconds, but in many cases this depends largely {very largely in fact} on signal quality.  Both as transmitted and received.

73

Bob, K4TAX