> No issues of that type here.  These are my setup numbers:
>
> Baud Rate = Eight
>
> Stop Bits = one
>
> Handshake = None
>
> PTT method = CAT
>
> Mode = Data/Pkt
>
> Split = Rig
>
> Also under the Advanced tab: Miscellaneous
>
> TX Delay = 0.1 sec.

Here’s my latest attempt:

Config: PTT — KEY = RTS - OFF
VOX - Off

Radio Panel:
Poll Interval - 1s
38400
Eight
Two
None
No Force Control Lines
RTS
Data/Pkg
None

Advanced Panel:
Tx Delay = 0.1s

Results:
CQ Call #1 — K3S Transmit time = +1 second / Stop time = +4 seconds
CQ Call #2 — K3S Transmit time = +1 second / Stop time = 0+ seconds
CQ Call #3 — K3S Transmit time = +1 second / Stop time = 0+ seconds
CQ Call #4 — K3S Transmit time = +1 second / Stop time = 0+ seconds
CQ Call #5 — K3S Transmit time = 0 seconds / Stop time = 0+ seconds

I was encouraged… then this popped up:

When I clicked Cancel, WSJT-X quit. on previous appearances of the above I have
clicked on OK, which took me back to the Radio panel. I tried Test PTT, and it
seemed to work OK, and I had a green dot on the main window.

This error message appears seemingly at random, whether I’ve been transmitting
or the radio has sat untouched for several minutes.

I’ve tried one stop bit, too, but it made no difference I could detect. This is
no fun at all.

Cheers!

Richard Kunc — W4KBX