Hi,

Serial communications is thinked for two buddies with crossed tx and rx., not
for three.
You have too many tx on the same cable.
Remove the tx from the db15 of expert you don't need it. For the expert is
enough READ (rx) the frequency that set the CAT coming from the PC (TX).
Remove the tx from the expert db 15 and try again.
I have similar setup but with k3s instead of kx3.
There are cable schemas on my site, if you want give a look.

Good luck, 73 de IW2NOY

http://www.iw2noy.it/index.php?id=87

⁣Inviato da BlueMail ​