I beg forgiveness from those of you with big antennas up high.

We are stuck with essentially dummy load antennas showing A/B reverse beacon net comparisons showing about 12-15 dB down from stations with a tribander up 50'. There is no hope for improving antennas due to CC&R's unless someone can supply me with a cloak of invisibility. I have no qualms about running enough legal power to be nearly competitive in ERP with "legitimate FT8 power", tribander antenna gain stations. Operator skill isn't something that can compensate much if at all in FT8. You do have to be heard.

73 de Brian/K3KO