On 3 May 2006 at 4:01, KD1E wrote:

> I've been wondering about the K2's viability as a main rig.  The RX
> has clearly proven itself as being fabulous.  Well, a notch filter
> would be nice, but other than that I'm pretty happy with it.  But is
> 10 watts, give or take, enough?  I decided to chase some DX to find
> out.

Well with 5W CW (official QRP) I have worked 211 countries and 1,011
slots from 14,252 QSOs since I got my K2. Slightly slow at the moment
with conditions as they are, but still 117 countries and 343 slots so
far this year. Yes the K2 is excellent as a QRP main rig!

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com