Great, old photos are worth as much as the texts themselves!

I consider myself a bit of a "hobby-defined individual" and I've
participated in 26 of these activities at some level, and a few others in
passing. But ham radio surpasses them all! I'm also still active in SCUBA
diving, flying, cycling, photography, and a few of the others.

I was surprised to see lock picking listed as a "hobby" since it can often
be quite illegal. But then I recalled some college classmates who got a big
kick out of it. Although it was certainly illegal, I never heard of anyone
being harmed or prosecuted. The student hackers just wanted to prove they
could do it and, as far as I knew, never stole or damaged anything along
the way.

Thanks for the pointer.

/Rick N6XI

Rick Tavan