I've recently been talking to Mike, WA1EYP at Callsign software about including
support for the
XV-50 transverter in the K2 Ham Station Extreme control software
www.callsignsoftware.com

His reply is copied (with permission) below and basically says that he would be
quite happy to
include the XV-50 (and no doubt others in the range) if I could let him know of
any special
commands required other than just including the new frequency range in the band
database.

As I'm not a programmer I don't really know what's required so thought it would
be a good idea to
post on the list to see if the experts here can offer advise and suggestions.
Mike can be contacted
direct at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

73
Trevor  G0KTN