I had a similar problem but only on 160m. would work fine for a few minutes
at full power, fine at reduced power. After much hair tearing discovered
that it was a voltage transformer in an external coupler heating up and
losing inductance, effectively shorting the feeder. Cured by using a larger
toroid in the coupler.

Brian G3VGZ

--
Brian D