I think this issue is Win10 related but this seems to be the place to ask the question.

I had my K3 upgraded to the "s" last summer.   Once Windows created the USB sound device I renamed them to K3 Receive Audio and K3 Transmit Audio.   Everything was working fine.

Last night I was trying to work some RTTY and found that MMTTY was not decoding RTTY.   After much confusion I realized that Windows (I guess) created another sound device called USB Microphone and it was ignoring the original K3 Receive Audio device which still existed.

Has anyone seen this happen?

Is there a way to avoid it happening again?

Thanks in Advance
Rich
K3RWN