I must admit, I tend to use my eyes on the P3 and then confirm what I see by listening on the sub-receiver. Of course, when the DX is very weak, I need diversity to be able to hear him, hence the 3rd receiver.

My standard DXing pose is eyes glued to the P3, looking for the last caller and for open spaces to squeeze in a signal. Just going to the frequency of the last caller doesn't work really well because everyone else is there.

73 Bill AE6JV