And your package will less likely be tossed around or thrown down!

73! Tom - KB2SMS

On 03/22/2018 01:22 PM, Rose wrote:
As a shipper of hundreds (thousands?) of Elecraft carrying cases
and dust covers, I'll offer the following:

Priority Mail via the USPS is the only way to go.  I've never had a
package ... either padded envelope or box ... take more than three
days to reach -anywhere- in the US.

Plus, for the shipping cost I get a delivery date and tracking number
that I provide to the customer so he/she can track the package.

I once had a package go from my MT P.O. to delivery in Turkey in
five days!

All my vendors are told of they use FedEx it will be the last order
they receive from me.  I once had a packet of legal papers thrown
into a driveway puddle and left by a FedEx delivery person.  Plus,
their closest office is 50+ miles away.

FWIW ...

73!

Rose - N7HKW