'voice not working'

Ok ... some more questions to help those of us on this list figure out
what you're trying to convey.

First I'll assume we are talking about a K3 or K3s. My next assumption
is that we are talking about a receiver problem and not a transmitter
issue. If either of those are incorrect, let me know.

Does either receiver work? Can you hear any band noise? CW? anything?
(Is the speaker plugged in properly? Does a headset or pair of
earphones work?)

Mark  AD5SS