      From: Barry Simpson <vk2bj...@gmail.com>
 To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
 Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2018 2:25 PM
 Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Preamp 2

I often see posts from US stations questioning the need for any preamp below
20m and just now challenging the need for preamp 2 on 10m.

That may be all well and good in the land of the huge antennas and the
thousands of big signals from the US and Europe but let me tell you that down
here, when you are scratching around for weak signals on 10m and 12m, preamp 2
makes a world of difference.

Barry Simpson VK2BJ.

Sent from my iPad

Message delivered to alor...@sbcglobal.net