Looks like there's a discount on Fred's book. I think that's a great
thing to get if you don't have it already. I have two of them (two
different versions.)

On Fri, 6 Apr 2018, Ian Kahn, KM4IK wrote:

Ralph,

If I may suggest, download and read the manual from the Elecraft web site, if you haven't already. Also, get a copy of Fred Cady's, K7EX, excellent book on the K3. It will help you understand the ins and outs of your transceiver.

Also, the two pre-amps are new to the K3S, if I remember correctly. Our older-generation K3s don't have them.

Enjoy your new rig! I love mine!

73 de,

Ian, KM4IK
K3 #281