Hi Joe,

You made a comment about "bolted" connections. I hope I understood you correctly, as I now don't feel so bad about using old fashioned screw terminal blocks for all DC power. I feel they provide solid, unmoving, and permanent connections. I do not like the push on Power Poles, as I flat do not trust them - too many failures. Many such from merely moving a piece of equipment and slightly disturbing the wires. And, yes - I do know how to put Power Pole connectors together properly.

Hence, with the exception of the required plugin on the K3 - I do not use them any longer. That plugin has a fixed strain relief installed on it - in case I move the rig a tenth of an inch.

Bonus: No expensive plugs or tools required!

Bill W2BLC K-Line