-----Original Message-----
Ouch,

25 wpm is cw with training wheels.  In the real world people don't send
that slow.  Bummer.

Ouch indeed :-).  My fastest reliable speed ever is about 25 wpm.  It's
almost embarrassing to say I've been 90% CW for 15 yrs and my speed has
yet to get much over 20.  I guess I'm just not serious enough about it.

But, I have a lot of fun with the straight key (SKCC) working stations
at 15 wpm +/-.  We can get beyond RST/OP/QTH and actually talk to each
other.

- Keith KD1E -
- K2 5411 -