As the noise grew worse on 40 meters this Sunday I called more slowly.  Working
in that manner allows for fewer repetitions.   Higher speeds are fun but only
when the other op can copy you.  Any hint of problems means I should slow down.
 Hopefully the other op will do the same.
    Kevin.  KD5ONS  (An Elecraft CW Net NCS)