Wayne -

Many thanks for posting where you were on 20. I did not see any spots for
you, and you were down in the noise far enough that I would not likely have
found you... but then I heard your CQ 'just' well enough to tell that it
was you. Snagging CE2SV on 10 meters, and working you for the first time,
were manor highlights of this special day.

Thanks for the QSO (brief tho it was).

Dave - K9FN