Hi all,
I deleted my messages playing with a spam filter program but I think someone
just asked about adjusting the digital filters on the K2.

The audio digital filters are sharper and narrower, and the IF crystal
filters will cut out adjacent interference in the IF section, thus
preventing pumping of the AGC.  Narrow down the signal as much as you can
with the crystal IF filters and then refine it with the DSP audio filters.

I have pictures of my filters in MixW for RTTY and PSK31 after I made
adjustments.  The filters in the K2 are very nice.  For digital just find a
RTTY signal and adjust all your filters with the live signal.   See:
http://users.ev1.net/~spituch/Steve's%20Page/Radio/RTTY/RTTY.html

Also the DSP filters do not duplicate the crystal filters, but used together
they are likely twice as effective.

Regards,
Steve, W2MY