The items are still for sale.

FOR SALE: K2 # 185 and KAT100, preferably together but I'm flexible.  My
K2 has given me several years of great, dependable service but it's time
to free up some assets to try other avenues.  My K2 has never been
abused in any way (such as extreme SWR, over voltage, rain, etc.), and I
don't smoke.

It's had all the important Elecraft-recommended performance mods and
Alerts applied, including the “A to B” upgrade.  It has the KAF2 audio
filter/real-time clock, KAT2 internal ATU, and KSB2 SSB modules
installed and KBT2 internal battery kit (everything but the battery –
it's old and you don't want it).  Although not installed, I'm including
the FWK2MCUIO set (main IC version 2.04P and IOC version 1.09) and FW
SSB (version 1.08B) which will make the rig ready for the K2-100 and
60-meter conversions.

The KAT100 is FULLY ASSEMBLED BUT UNTESTED – I just never got around to
buying the K2-100 amp kit to finish testing.

Included are original manuals (including accessory manuals) for each,
and power cables with Anderson Power Pole connectors.

Lots of pictures are available at http://home.comcast.net/~slackfan/
Email me with any questions.

My costs for the K2, accessories and upgrades were over $900; new today
is over $1000.  Will sell the K2 for $650 plus real cost shipping and
everything is ready to plug and play right out of the box.  The KAT100
is less than one year old, never used, and sells new for $240 – will
sell for $200 including continental US shipping.  Buy both for $800
including continental US shipping. Payment via money order or PayPal.
Contact me off list, please.

Mike Boice
[EMAIL PROTECTED]