Pat,

One further check - RFC7 (15 uH) and C104 (68 pF).  This is a series
resonant circuit tuned approximately to the IF frequency - if for some
reason these 2 components are series resonant somewhere around 12 mHz, it
could reduce the 30 and 20 meter signals significantly.  As a quick check,
you could lift one end of RFC7 and see if you can tune the bandpass on 30
and 20.

73,
Don W3FPR