From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Mike Crownover
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 8:13 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KPA1500 SWR meter

I have noticed that after my KPA1500 gets above 50C the SWR indicator light
starts to show intermittent high SWR. My KPA500 did not do that. I'm using
resonant yagis and the digital SWR meter shows 1.1:1 and doesn't change nor
does the SWR indicator on the K3S. It seems the SWR indicator lights are
acting independent of the meter on the KPA1500 screen. RF? I have not had
any faults or shut downs as a result of the indicated high SWR. The amp
operates wonderfully, but the indicator lights are a bit bothersome. Anyone
have similar issues?
73,
Mike AD5A

Message delivered to n...@comcast.net