My K3 was working perfectly a few hours ago and had been powered on with no config changes.

I just tried it and it develops no RF power (either through audio input or using "Tune"), and does not demodulate signals.

The P3 shows an active band, so things are OK to that part of the IF, and the signals move around as expected on the display when I tune. When I change bands I can see display changes that indicate that everything is right up to the P3 take-off point.

I get a hiss that changes volume with the AF and RF gain controls, and I get beeps when I press buttons as normal so the audio amp is OK.

It fully responds to computer control and reports the f/w versions correctly.

I have tried shutting it down and removing power for 30 Seconds.

Has anyone seen this problem before?

Thanks

- Stewart/G3YSX