From: "Bill Stravinsky via Elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: 2018-05-18 15:41:49
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KPA1500 S/N 160 delivered today

After having played with mine extensively last night, I was under the impression that the fans would come on automatically when the temp reached a certain degree.That is not the case. Mine was defaulted at fan speed zero, which is fans off. You have to change the menu item for fans to one of your liking. I had read a few postshere on the reflector about 2 being an acceptable number. I agree.
If you crank it up to max (5) you might scare the dog, be careful, hi.
BillK3WJV