About-

"Take care in the application of added cooling efforts"

Yes, but the proof is in the pudding; watching LEDs display the amp's temp, the readings are always cooler with the aux fans running. One reason is that between transmissions they continue running and reset the temp back to near ambient room temp instead of around 50C where the stock fans shut off. My operating is QSK rag-chewing, breaking back forth in round tables. Fans do remain off then nearly always. P.S...my 4.5-inch, 48-volt muffins cost a whopping $1.86 each! Guess no one wants 48V. If bearings wear out, so what. :-)

73,

Roy K6XK Iowa