Hello Elecrafters.  I recently moved my station to a different room.  After
setting everything up in the new location, everything works normally except for
the P3..  The P3 turns on and boots-up normally, but there are no signals on
the display.  The frequency of the K3 is displayed correctly on the top center
of the display, so it seems that the cable is hooked-up correctly, but the only
signals on the display are random noise on the bottom of the display at a level
below S1.  It doesn't change even if I turn the antenna switch to a dummy load,
or even shut the K3 off.  I live in town, and the local noise level is normally
S9 or so on the lower bands, but nothing shows on the display on any band, even
though the K3 is picking-up signals.  Any ideas?  Thanks es 73 de Doug  N7QS.