Don,

That was an excellent video and comparison.

Thanks for taking the time to make it and post it.

I’m only a few weeks away from shipment and really would like the kpa-1500 in
my RF chain.  I have a kpa-500 and it’s been an outstanding performer.

If the noise ends up being an issue I may consider building a sound barrier
wall between my op desk and my exterior wall.

Thanks again Don

Rich - N5ZC
Sent from my iPhone