We have used the parking lot of Sky View HS, Soldotna, AK for several years. HS was shutdown about five years ago and located in hills south of the *small* city of 7500. Club has TS450's and run two stations 80-10m, 100w under KL7AN.

I usually join them to help setup at 9am with 10am start time. This year I will have my KX3 and KXPA100 installed in my truck, as we head out on the road with out 5th wheel trailer after FD weekend heading for Ohio (5000miles). Only have 80m and 20m hamsticks for HF and use a half-wave base-loaded 2m whip for 6m. I might turn on the KX3 to checkout close operation at the FD site.

Details of the mobile setup: http://www.kl7uw.com/Mobile.htm

73, Ed - KL7UW
  http://www.kl7uw.com
Dubus-NA Business mail: