"Will 15A house line supply enough juice for the K3S, KPA500, KAT500, and in
the future a P3 Panadaper?"

When I added my KPA500 to my TS-590S station I found the drop in mains voltage
unacceptable.  I made some changes in power distribution and now have a web
power switch connected directly to the 120 V outlet.  That web power switch
feeds the KPA500 directly and feeds the other station equipment via breakout
strips.   One port of the web switch has a permanently installed "kill-a-watt"
monitor.

The outlet I'm plugged into is just the other side of the house wall from the
breaker panel.   With this power distribution arrangement I run my KPA500 at
500 W output and PA voltage does not usually drop below 60 V.

In a spot check on 20 m (the band at which my KPA500 efficiency seems to be
worst)  I saw 119.0 V with KPA500 standby and 113.4 V with key down 500 W RF
output.   The situation is a bit worse when the heat pump is running but
doesn't seem to cause any operational problems.

If I ever build a real station I'll include 240 V outlets.

73,
Andy k3wyc