Unfortunately, the IMD can be unacceptable even with the supply set to the high side.

I will confess to not having measured IMD v. supply voltage.  For my manual method, that entails another layer of data.  I have however, characterized my old K3 and my new K3S with three different LPAs and four HPAs, with frequency and output power as variables.  I suspect that most would be surprised to know that there is significant variation over frequency; more than with respect to power.

My K3s in its latest reincarnation KLPA3A Rev B3, KPA3A Rev C9, has exceptional IMD of -42 dBc at 40 meters and unacceptable IMD of -22 dBc at 10 meters and 10 W output.  Same radio, power supply and measurement system.  The only variable: frequency.

Wes  N7WS