Hello everyone. I'm having a problem calibrating the dial on my K2. I followed
the procedure by Wayne to set the master oscillator with C22 on the control
board. I am able to use the signal at 10 MHz an get the readings to match up at
TP1 and TP2. However when I run CAL PLL the dial is off by about .30 high. I
noticed that when I hear the tone from WWV and touch the RF probe to TP3 the
tone increases in frequency. After I let go of the probe the frequency remains
higher. I think this is causing CAL PLL to come up with bad readings. I removed
TP3 and just touched the solder pad but I still hear the increase in frequency
as long as the RF probe is connected. Does anyone have an idea what might cause
this problem? Thanks.

Harvey KN6VP
Checked by AVG Free Edition.