My KPA1500 is "sniffing" the frequency that is being sent by the TS990 to my logging program.

I was working split on 40M, TXing on the TS990 Sub Frequency and RXing on the TS990 Main frequency. All worked well.

After the QSO I switched the TS990 Main frequency to 20M to listen around. The Main is still selected RX and the Sub still selected for TX. I heard the KPA1500 going click click click ..;, looked over and saw it going back and forth between 20M and 40M; it couldn't decide which band to be on. I would have expected the KP1500 to go to the TX band and stay there.

I will try turning off the logging program, add a wire to the XVR connector for TXD, and set the KP1500 to poll the TS990 and see what happens then.

- Paul