A recent re-build of my office / radio shack due to hardwood flooring
installation brought me to the realization that I simply have more equipment
than I really need, or use! So, I am (sadly) pairing down the station to two
rigs, my K3/P3 and a new KX2/KXPA100. That means there is some equipment to be
sold. EVERYTHING listed below works perfectly. I am the original owner/builder
of all items, and they’ve never been in a smoking environment. Original sales
receipts for the Elecraft equipment is included. The KX3/PX3 has never been “in
the field”, other than a mini-DXpedition to the southern Philippines in 2017 as
DU8/W6JHB. And that wasn’t really “in the field”, as all operating was done
inside air conditioned buildings!

Items will be shipped at my expense to the lower 48 states - no foreign sales -
sorry. I will accept personal check (two weeks to clear before shipping), but I
prefer PayPal, with payment going to “my call” at arrl dot net.

KX3/PX3 Station:
  KX3 #4359 160-6 meter all mode 15-watt HF transceiver, with manuals. Current
firmware installed.
  PX3 #1234 (yes that’s the real number!) Panadapter for KX3, with owner’s
manual. Current firmware installed.
  KXAT3  Internal antenna “tuner”
  KXBC3 Internal NiMH charger with Real-Time Clock (batteries NOT included)
  KX3-PCKT accessory cable set
  Gemsproducts SideKX end panels and clear poly-carbonate cover for both KX3
and PX3 (original Elecraft side panels included)
  Pro Audio Engineering Heatsink (original Elecraft back panel/heatsink
included)
  Pro Audio Engineering Kx133 110/220v power supply
  Fred Cady KX3 Book

PRICE FOR ALL ABOVE: $1,700 …….   If bought new today, these items (in kit
form) would run $2,158 plus shipping and possibly tax.
Sold as complete station - I do not want to piece it out.

Also for sale:

Elecraft T1 20-watt antenna tuner: $110

Elecraft XG3 & KXUSB cable: RF Signal Source: $195

Oak Hills Research WM2 QRP watt meter: $100

Please contact me off-list if you are interested. “my call” at arrl dot net

Regards, Jim Bennett / W6JHB
Folsom, CA