K7CUU

From: Lee Murrah

I am receiving messages in the digest mode. I see that most replies to topics
include the text of the prior message and a modified subject line in the form
you would expect when replying to an email. However, there is no way to reply
directly to a topic and include the prior text and subject line as far as I
know. How can I do this?