Our detailed, two-page comparison table between the K3S and IC-7610 is now
complete:

     http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3S_comparison1.pdf

I’d like to thank everyone who reviewed the table for content and accuracy,
including several who own or have used both radios. Many of your suggestions
were incorporated. As a result, the table now captures those aspects of the
performance, portability, and user interface of the K3S that are most important
to current and prospective owners.

The table is an excellent starting point. If you still have unanswered
questions about K3S features, theory of operation, etc., feel free to email me
directly. (In fact, if you’re within driving distance of my QTH in Belmont, CA,
stop by for a demo :)

73,
Wayne
N6KR