John et al:

I did a similar thing using a formerly Radio Shack project box. i.e. plastic box with a metal cover.  Added 3 RCA connectors, 3 1/8" Tip-sleeve jacks, and a couple of PowerPole connectors and a 4 position 140 Cinch power strip.   Out of the box I have a pigtail of #14 stranded wire which connects to the station power supply just like the transceivers.  I chopped the wall wart power supply cables and used them for the interconnection between the equipment and my power box.   Easy to add items, and easy to remove items.    No wall warts at my QTH.

While the distribution panels are nice, although a tad expensive in my thinking, and they generally limit me to one type of connector.  Also they are "rated" for much higher current.  In that regard, I would NEVER use one of these to power the transceivers.  The transceivers all connect direct to the station power supply.    Reason:  more connectors in the path = more IR loss.

73

Bob, K4TAX