Hi Don W

I’m not sure if I should post progress or regression! Yes, I had turned the
tuner while measuring the voltage, it did not change the voltage. So I took it
all apart again and went over the Panel & Control boards with a magnifier and
pick. Didn’t even heat up the soldering iron, just examined.

Results? The tuner NOW moves the frequency, but not ALWAYS, just most of the
time. Biggest problem now is, the tuner moves the frequency ONLY DOWN, even
when turning it clockwise! (Which I assume should RAISE the frequency).

With sporadic tuning (most of the time down, sometimes no change), and only
going down and rarely up, I wonder if this is a result of a loose component or
loose pin? I think my next move will be to retouch pins with a hot iron, and
see what change that brings.

Am I moving forward, or spinning my wheels?

Thanks for your input! It IS greatly appreciated!

Don, KE0PVQ