Hi Mike,

Did you check the powerpole connectors? On both sides: K3 and cable?

I experienced such power down when I changed my original 13.8V cord against a
self made one, shorter and with higher cross-section to avoid the voltage loss
in the cable. But the insulation was bigger than the powerpole inlet. As a
consequence the contact did fit completely to the edge.

HTH,
73,
Christian F1GWR