Maybe we can get 40+ others to chime in from every state...and let's not
forget the Canadian provinces. What an interesting and efficient thread.

Not.

John AE5X
https://ae5x.blogspot.com

Same procedure in TN. Call plate obtained with amateur license at
regular price.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone

>* On Jul 17, 2018, at 7:47 PM, Phil Hystad via Elecraft <elecraft at
>mailman.qth.net <http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/elecraft>> wrote:
*> >* Ditto for Washington State — copy of FCC license required to get
call sign plate.  But, at least in WA state, the plate is not
considered a vanity plate so you don’t need to pay the premium charge
for a vanity plate.
*> >* 73, phil, K7PEH
*>* Kirkland
*> >>* On Jul 17, 2018, at 4:14 PM, Phil Kane <k2asp at kanafi.org
*>> >>* On 7/16/2018 11:15 AM, Charlie T wrote:
*>> >>>* Yes, and I have TWO of them here in Virginia.
*>>>* One says K3ICH and the other one is K31CH.
*>>>* They don't know ham calls at the DMV (HI).
*>> >>* In both CA and OR where I have had ham plates, it was necessary to
*>>* submit a copy of my ham license showing the requested call sign as part
*>>* of the application.
*>> >>* 73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane*