Ken,

Note that Watsonville is not exactly what one would call a side trip from L.A. It is somewhere around a 5-7+ hour trip one way, depending upon from where in that area you leave from, as well as the traffic.

If you do make it, the people at Elecraft are super and will go out of their way to help you out. I enjoyed my tour a few years ago.

73,
Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX (originally from the L.A. area)

--
Mitch Wolfson  K7DX / DJ0QN
10285 Boca Cir, Naples, FL 34109