http://www.remoterig.com/wp/?page_id=28 describes a software client that
requires only a small dongle for some interconnects. It also serves as a
passkey for the software. You have an RRC at the radio end and a PC plus
this dongle at your control site. It looked perfect for me to complement my
fixed-station control site when traveling. I never got it working very
well, though. That may have been operator error but I lost interest before
getting it going satisfactorily. They have since upgraded the device. It
may work fine but I'm not a good reference. Your inquiry reminds me to try
again!  ;-)

GL & 73,

/Rick N6XI

--