Hmmm......Let me see if I understand this concept Wayne. Your talking just
an Antenna, a radio and a mic or key....   I don’t know man......you might sell
that to us old timers but... I’m not sure how that’s gonna go over with the
younger crowd.... better run it up the old flag pole and see how many salute. :)

     Ron Genovesi
           N3ETA
Sent from my iPhone