I am selling my less-than-three-month old KX3 for personal reasons.
I LOVE the radio (and already own a lot of other Elecraft Gear)

The package consists of: the KX3, KXAT3 Internal, 20-W Automatic ATU, KXBC3
Internal Charger/Real-Time Clock (all factory Assembled), A set of 2000mA
2100-cycle Eneloop NiMH Batteries, KXUSB Cable, After-market CW USB Keying
Cable, Microphone, power cable. Well Packed and shipped to 48 Priority Mail
Free Shipping. Package Value: $1500. Selling for $1250. Paypal Friends &
Family (no charge to me) or Certified Check in advance. Check eBay feedback
using my callsign.

73, Gerry W1VE