Thread closed.

Folks, please keep politics out of ALL discussions on this reflector.  This is
an area clearly outside the reflector topic guidelines.

Also please keep postings respectful regarding other countries as this is a
forum with wide international membership. Our customer base is widely
distributed across the world.

73,

Eric
elecraft.com