Are you using the PC DATA connector to have the KPA1500 automatically
follow the frequency of your transceiver?  If so, try setting MENU:RADIO
POLL OFF; commands from the amp. could be interfering with radio commands
from WSJT-X/OmniRig.  You might also try a slower or faster baud rate in
both the radio and in OmniRig.

73,
Bob, N6TV