Thanks Fred of your great analysys, those that we can have from a University
Professor as you - a true gift for us, amateur radio ops.
I have read it from your great book about K3S-P3, that I own, but it is very
interesting even reading replica.
Anyway I asked hoping exist a setting for alignement of both units.
Now i undestood it doesnt exist, and I can only hope in a new firmware (a
long time have passed from last release of firmware for P3 by Elecraft).
A new P3 firmware that could take care also of this problem would be great.
Many thanks Fred for your great work on your Elecraft manuals.
73,
Ian IK4EWX

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/