Ted,

Which Heil Proset are you using? There are basicly two types - those with an electret mic element and those with a dynamic mic element. The Proset-K2 and the Proset-iC have electret mics while the others have the dynamic. Look at the pivot button for the microphone arm to see which type you have.

Your setting is usually fine for the dynamic microphones, but with the electret mics usually only need SSBA set to 1.

73,
Don W3FPR