Have no fear, it’s a “false positive”.  Two of the hits are defined as “FileRepMalware” which after some research basically means the KPA1500 Utility has not been seen widely by the virus detection engine., which is not unsurprising as 1.14 was brand new, and isn’t widely distributed.

Its likely to happen on many of our utilities, since the wider non-ham public is not using them.
Eric
/elecraft.com/